We are always interested in meeting mechanics and technicians who share our passion for quality and advanced automotive specialisation.
As part of our continuing growth, we have an immediate requirement for the following position: Licensed motor mechanic
Autoactive Car Solution in Artarmon is Sydney north shore’s most reputable and leading mechanical repairer with focus on providing first-class customer service, diagnostics and repairs to the four prestige German Makes: BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi and Volkswagen. Given the number of years that Autoactive has operated amassing the knowledge in European Makes we have developed many unique analytical techniques where these skills are the key to our specialisation.
Why is Autoactive different?
Our people are our greatest asset, and as a result we pride ourselves on not only the quality of mechanics and team members that we choose for our workshop, but also the way we look after, support and appreciate you.
We expect the highest standard and commitment from you hence, our priority is to offer you the best support possible to allow you implementing your skills and contributing to our family of customers. Customers, vehicles and mechanics are the core of our business and we not only take pride in what we do but how we do it.
– Become a highly respected mechanic
– Be one of our small team of passionate & professional minds
– Be settled in a long-term career opportunity
What we can offer you:
– Competitive rates: Above award and market rates
– Support for a healthy work/life balance: We work 5 days no weekends!
– Focus on knowledge development: Free training & certified courses organized and paid for by the company.
– Supportive team environment and great mentoring
– Complimentary uniform
– Varied and challenging jobs: We don’t just change oil and filters!
– Rewarding relationship with our community of customers
Additional benefits may also be offered to outstanding candidates. These may include loyalty bonuses, additional annual leave, employer sponsorships for visa 457 and/or 186. If you enjoy a challenge and want to work for a growing company that values you, then this is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Your position with Autoactive will require you to:
– Demonstrate the methodology in repairing: to carry out systematic, theoretical analysis of the methods applied to different types of repairs, and the principles associated and required for European makes which also needs to be applied to many other Makes.
– Perform hands-on step by step procedures needed to affect an accurate, first time diagnosis.
– Work on the basis of ‘Factory Repair Procedures’.
– Read wiring diagram, the essential technique to modern vehicle repairing.
– Use our state-of-the-art scan tools including Autologic for BMW, SDS for Mercedes Benz, VAG COM for VW & Audi.
– Attend on-going training classes some of which require travelling interstate.
– Encompass with general day to day running of an automotive repair shop.
– Be involved in workshop management including quoting, invoicing and customer services.
– Work with a small friendly team of knowledge focused technicians.
– Have your own tools
To be successful in this position you MUST have/be:
– Australian permanent residency or a valid work visa
– MVRIA licence or equivalent
– Committed to work hard
– Real passion in cars & engineering
– Strive for Excellency
– Not afraid of challenges
– Willing to step up to the digital world
– Willing to listen and open minded
– Able to give clear instructions
– Good memory
– A driver’s license
– Own tools
If you believe you are ready to begin an exciting career opportunity, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.